vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I have a 97 volkswagen Jetta jazz 2.0 engine it had a oil

Customer Question

I have a 97 volkswagen Jetta jazz 2.0 engine it had a oil leak I found where it was leaking from and replaced the whole breather hose and pcv elbow brand new I started the car it sounded like it wanted to shut off but stayed on I went for a test run got half a block and the oil light started beeping and flashing again my question is what's the cause of this?
Category: VW
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Does it have good oil pressure when the engine is warmed up?