vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I've got a 2008 VW Passat. Lately, whenever it gets really

Customer Question

I've got a 2008 VW Passat. Lately, whenever it gets really humid my seats will suddenly readjust intermittently while I'm driving out even just parked in the garage.
I've been told to clean corrosion off the contacts of the module, but I don't know how to release it from the seat or gain access. And I'm not sure how to access the circuit to just kill the power to the unit itself. Can you help instruct me?
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Figured out the problem. It was the memory module. I already have it disconnected and a new part ordered.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.

If there is anything else I can help with on this here let me know.

Thanks Pete