Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

CORRECT PROCEDURE A NEW OEM VW BOOST SOLENOID.

Customer Question

IM LOOKING FOR THE CORRECT PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING A NEW OEM VW BOOST SOLENOID.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need a vin # ***** assist you!!

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VIN is WVWCE63B65E132544, I do have a newer snap-on modis ultra
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

ok is euro loaded ?

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

any faults stored? thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i believe euro is loaded. Yes there was an under boost code set, diagnosis found theres no vacuum to the wastegate regulator. Upon further diagnosis found the boost solenoid to be inoperative.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

just want to make sure on this here is a pic of the location of the n75 solenoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNHYZjXazhM

link above is to remove the bumper cover and then the core support needs to be loosened and moved foreward to gain access to the valve .

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE HELPED YOU IN YOUR ISSUE AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING ON YOUR END!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang