VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

No current to fans, but ohmed all wires from fan plugs to

Customer Question
fan control module to the...
No current to fans, but ohmed all wires from fan plugs to fan control module to the fire wall all of that was good
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Fuses are good, no wiring diagram.
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 2000 bettle
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Would like to fix it my self,just tracing ohms and voltage ,wondering if it's module or fans .ac worked and then just didn't one day
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Don't know how to test fans or module,I guess just replace them and go from there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
7/10/2016
VW Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be be posting a replay ASAP

if all fuse are good , and you ohm ed out the wiring

those fan control module ,goes out all the time on them,so if you can do any testing on it ,

i suggest you replace it , i send you the wiring diagrams on it and the flow of the of the circuit

Hope I was helpful to you , please let me know if you need anything else on this issue

A Positive Rating is Much Appreciated

This Post will stay open for you to come back and ask me any follow up questions you may have on this issue even after you rate me

Chad Farhat

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you Chad I will try some more and get back to you

ok sounds good

I m online usually daily from 10 am till 12 pm

Chad(aka-Jhook1398)

hey how are you

did you get it fixed or you like some more help , please just let me know ?

Chad

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat