VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

How much does this cost, hmmmmmm.....would rather know

Customer Question
how much does this cost JA...
how much does this cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: hmmmmmm.....would rather know upfront,,,thanks
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 04 jetta
JA: What year is your VW?
Customer: 04 jetta
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 01221 00532 airbag codes...light on..
JA: Do you happen to have a scan tool or a code reader? Has the check engine light been flashing or staying on steady?
Customer: have VagCom
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: trying to figure out if sensor is bad...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello
7/7/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

any recent accidents to the vehicle ?

any recent repairs before this occurred?

i do need a vin # *****

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello
3VWSE69M64M145899
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no accidents

what is the wording on the code? is it g179 no communication? please state if different

thanks?

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced