VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

Have my Vw gorf touran with gear transmission problem especially start at speed of 40.

Customer Question
Dear sir, have my Vw...
Dear sir, have my Vw gorf touran with gear transmission problem especially start at speed of 40. What might be the problem and how to solve it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
6/11/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need a better description of the issue you have with your Touran.

in the back where the spare tire area is a white sticker . i need a photograph of the options sticker to pull the correct factory repair information to assist!!

thanks

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced