peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Is there any way I can get the pin 2016 Golf GTI cluster? I

Customer Question

Hello, is there any way I can get the pin for a 2016 Golf GTI cluster? I had to replace a cluster for a customer but he has no clue what the code is.
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the only way to get this pin info is from a dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this and usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete