gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician
Experience:  VW FastTrack '00-'01, VW Academy Chicago and Seattle '00-present, VW Certified
12249065

2008 vs wagon comfort wagon remote will not open

Customer Question

2008 vs wagon comfort wagon remote will not open doors..other remote is inside car
Category: VW
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

If you have the physical "key" then you can open the tailgate with the lock cylinder, or remove the cap at the rear of the driver door handle and there is a key hole there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe the tech is proficient at his job..but I included in my intial response that. I have a remote type fob to open-start car..the info supplied was not useful and it took to long (next day!) I had to get a locksmith to open cat