Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

Bought a 2007 vw eos from auction and no power to Windows

Customer Question

Bought a 2007 vw eos from auction and no power to Windows door locks the sunroof and hard top won't work I need the fuse location diagram for this please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Fuel door won't open the air conditioner won't get cold just blows warm air
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I don't have much extra to pay a shop to fix this
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried finding the fuses for these problems but someone took the owners manual so I don't know where to look
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: Not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need a vin # ***** also do you have VAG COM scan tool?

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin#wvwfa71f87v049690 and no I'm going to get one
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

ok i do need a pic of the engine fuse box with the lid off please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is pic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
inside pane
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

ok please check fuses under hood. f53,f51 and f54 . make sure they are good and have 12 volts

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12.08 to f51 on both legs 12.08 on one leg of of f53 and 154
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

are there fuses on f53 and f54?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a 40 and a 50
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a fuse diagram for this car that I can look at because the top will not work right after I put the fuse in under hood the sunroof and seats started working so I tried the top and it started to open and the after I closed the cover over the luggage compartment. but after the trunk opened out it stopped and the dash said cont conv and it wouldn't do anything else
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Top stuck
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

the back glass needs to be in the up position over the sunroof glass . you need 2 people to get the glass over the sunroof !! once that see if it will close correctly!!

let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 people can lift it up without it breaking anything cause it will move a little but it feels like the cylinders won't let it go all the way up
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

just go very slow it will go !!! i went for 2 weeks for training on that car!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lol ok where should I grab it on the sides or under the back window?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

on the sides

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the top back over sunroof but it won't do anything I just need it to close so the inside don't get ruined
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

the only way to get it closed is to have VAG COM scan tool then there would be a phone call conversation to instruct you how to close the roof which will be a premium service

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

checking in to see if you still need more help

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang