sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Volkswagen Cabrio: My vw cabrio vin is 3vwdc21v61m816706 please

Customer Question

My vw cabrio vin is 3vwdc21v61m816706 please can you help me find my radio code
Category: VW
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial/VIN and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost the code for my radio and I was sent here to get it why the long talk after collecting 28$ from me that's not fair please reply me my code
It's not possible for me to obtain the code, the question was open for an extended time without a response because either no experts currently active on the site are able to obtain it or none feel comfortable doing so because it is against policy. I would recommend either your dealer or www.radio-codes.com. That is an actual radio code retrieval site.