vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I have a 2010 Tiguan Wolfsburg. I have changed the driver wheel

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Tiguan Wolfsburg. I have changed the driver wheel bearing/hub, brake pads and harness. I still have have lights on the dash that will not go out. Do I need to change the speed sensor or take to VW to have cleared and updated?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Brake pads can be an easy repair - once you know what you are doing. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with brakes. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a 2010 Tiguan Wolfsburg. I have changed the driver wheel bearing/hub, brake pads and harness. I still have have lights on the dash that will not go out. Do I need to change the speed sensor or take to VW to have cleared and updated?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: We have already done all the work ourselves. Just cant get dash lights such as steering wheel, ABS, anti-skid etc.... to turn off. That is my goal. Do I need to replace speed sensor or take to VW.
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: not to my kmowledge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi im kevin why have you changed these parts to cure light ? Or light is on since ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lights are all on since doing the work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No further assistance needed, husband is taking to dealer. Thank you anyway.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Ok no worries