Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

And a repair men came to replace a broken diver

Customer Question

***** ***** and a repair men came to replace a broken diver side window now it will not go up and down is there a fuse that could have got blown
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the driver and passenger window wont work and neither will the sun roof everything worked fine until he took the panel off the door to fix the window
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you with this we need complete information, yearand model of you VW please . Post back when you can and I will have a look at the diagrams and see if I can help you with this.