vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Ac not bowing air JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

ac not bowing air
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: no
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: my car won over 40
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the VW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: what fuse should look for ?
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.
I need to know what model and year vehicle you have ???