VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

When I tried to start my car but the cars says that it has a…

Customer Question
Hey when I tried...

Hey when I tried to start my car but the cars says that it has a ESP error and it won't start, does it have to do with anything dealing with the fuse box cover? Hey

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi. What is your issue regarding?

I have an ESP malfunction after I closed the fuse box cover and c which of my fuses have been blowned, do u know y my car won't start and my brakes locked up?

Mechanic's Assistant: Oh No! Brake problems are the worst. The VW Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I'm driving a 2012 Volkswagen cc

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I tried, all I did was to c which of my fuses have been blown and after I did all of that, it shows that I have an ESP malfunction

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?

Other than the ESP malfunction and due to that, my car won't start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
3/23/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i do need some info please

1. i do need a vin # ***** the vehicle
  2. which fuse box you were at ? under hood or the dash ?

please let me know!!