VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Just rented a jetta se tsi. Key fob opened trunk at airport,

Customer Question
Just rented a jetta...

Just rented a jetta se tsi. Key fob opened trunk at airport, but won'the open now

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Just rented jetta se tsi at airport. Key fob opened trunk. Now at destination and neither og the two fobs will open trunk.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

I don'the know what to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?

No. It'said a rental (Avis) with about 7,300 miles

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
3/10/2016
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 2 years ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

I can help you out , does the switch on the door wok ??

I figured it out. I wasn't holding the button down lono enough. Thanks anyway.

no problem