vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Just rented a jetta se tsi. Key fob opened trunk at airport,

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Just rented a jetta se tsi. Key fob opened trunk at airport, but won'the open now
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just rented jetta se tsi at airport. Key fob opened trunk. Now at destination and neither og the two fobs will open trunk.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don'the know what to try
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: No. It'said a rental (Avis) with about 7,300 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the VW Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.

I can help you out , does the switch on the door wok ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out. I wasn't holding the button down lono enough. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 1 year ago.

no problem