VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My 1998 je4tta was opened with a slim, the valarm went off,

Customer Question
my 1998 je4tta was opened...
my 1998 je4tta was opened with a slim jim, the valarm went off, since then it has not run right
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
3/9/2016
VW Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Opening the door with a slim Jim should not have had any effect on the way the engine runs, that being said can you please explain what type of running problem you are having . Post back with as many details and I will see if I can help you determine the cause.