VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

06 JETTA TDI HAS INTAKE COUGH CAM LOBES LOOK GOOD BUT FIRST…

Customer Question
06 JETTA TDI HAS INTAKE...
06 JETTA TDI HAS INTAKE COUGH CAM LOBES LOOK GOOD BUT FIRST FOLLOWER WILL NOT RISE BACK AS FAR AS OTHERS COULD THIS BE A BENT VALVE /
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
3/7/2016
VW Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

It could be, but you need to run a wet and dry compression test on all cylinders.

Thanks, Ron

That is possible, it's called NO CODE driveability, it happens a lot. I have nothing to do with payment or things like that.

Thanks again, Ron