VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

No spark out of the coil

Customer Question
No spark out of the coil
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
3/5/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

is the climate wet and damp ? please let me know

no
we are located in tampa, fl
I still have not received an answer to no spark out of my coil

Sorry for the delay. Kids birthday party. First I do need to know when you turn on the key in the ignition does the check engine light come on?

No

Ok that is the first thing to do is that if the light does not come on just turning on the key the computer is not live. Do you have a voltmeter ? Need to do some checks. Also I do need a vin # ***** get the correct wiring diagram to assist

Thanks