VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need to replace the bend/cornering light bulb left

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the bend/cornering light bulb for the left headlight. I have the module out of the car and there seems to be a small cover for the bend light between the access covers for the high and low beams. But I can't get to the bend light bulb.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I'm trying as we speak/type.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the VW Mechanic should know about your VW?

I'ts a 2010 Touareg.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
The module is out and the round rubber covers for the high and low beams are easily removed. But I can't get into the part that houses the bend light which is between the two main beam lamps.
VW Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago

does it look like the attached pic?

No, it's a little different the round access cover for the low beam in on the back of the module while the cover for the inside beam is on top of the module. The "bend light" is in between the two main beams.

ill opt out that's the only diagram I see...another expert will jump in

OK.
Thanks for working on this. I'll try to put the module back together for the night. I have to work early in the morning.
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Hi I'm Wolfgang. I do need the vin # ***** assist in your issue. Thanks