VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have this 2012 passat. i did a timing adjustment on the…

Customer Question
hi i have this 2012 passat...
hi
i have this 2012 passat. i did a timing adjustment on the engine, with the proper tool....
still a few codes ca,me back.
P0011, P0300, P0302, P0303, P052A.
any help would be apreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/29/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

did you replace any parts of the engine when this adjustment was made?

what scan tool are you using ? make and model?

please let me know

NO I DID NOT REPLACE ANY PARTS. I PURCHASED THE CAR WITH THIS ISSUE. I'M USING AUTEL DS 708
ALSO ON WHICH SIDE OF THE ENGINE IS THE #1 CYLINDER ?
THANKS

#1 is on the passenger side.

i can't afford $50 for a phone call......

The issue at hand is an extensive case that is why the $50 call. You are dealing with a master tech at a Vw dealer. You may want to reconsider

I silved it today. Replaaced the solenoid (top part was broken) and now it's clear. Thank you anyway.

Ok

i wanted to leave you feedback, but i can't. do you know whay?
VW Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is there anything else we can help with today on this?

Nope, but thank you !

No problem.If you need anything else in the future let us know.

Thanks Pete

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced