VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

What relay is 2001 vw past fuel pump relay, it will not

Customer Question
what relay is for the...
what relay is for the 2001 vw past fuel pump relay
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it will not start doesn't seem to be getting fuel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: talking to you
JA: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?
Customer: it was running fine then hit the breaks hard it never started again
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
2/29/2016
VW Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Master Tech replied 1 year ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Master Tech

Its in the relay panel under the driver side of dash. See diagram below.

click here

Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Master Tech