VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Please be advised that I asked this question about 3 o clock…

Customer Question
please be advised that I...
please be advised that I asked this question about 3 o clock this afternoon its now 9 I would hope that being an active account you can find someone to help sincerely dom
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
2/26/2016
VW Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Were you able to get helped with the question you had asked or do you still need help?Once again I do apologize for any delay.

Let me know,thanks Pete.