VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

01 beetle 1.8T. I replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, solenoid.

Customer Question
Thought we reset the electronics...
01 beetle 1.8T. I replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, solenoid. Thought we reset the electronics, but still nonstart. Cranks strong.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
2/21/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

when you turn the ignition on is the check engine light on in the cluster?

was a scan test performed ?

please let me know

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced