VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Trunk will not open with the remote key or the switch in the…

Customer Question
Trunk will not open...

Trunk will not open with the remote key or the switch in the driver door

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Cannt open the trunk other with wire in the back

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Hope so been on the vw service station to day they. cant fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the VW Mechanic should be aware of about your VW?

Vw Eos FSI 2.0l 2006

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
2/19/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i have a couple of questions for you .

1. are there any lights on in the dash showing the top is open ?
  2. does the convertible top work its full cycle open and closed?

please let me know

thanks