VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Gerry I think my cigarette lighter fuse has but their isnt a…

Customer Question
Gerry I...

Gerry I think my cigarette lighter fuse has blown but their isnt a diagram or listing in my owners manual to direct me to that fuse. All I want to do is check that specific fuse without having to go through the entire fuse panel or having to sit at vw for 2 hours or a 5 minute job

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The I pod doesn't work, but it works on my computer Tried another cigarette plug in but that doesn't work either!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
2/18/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Hello there. I do need a vin # ***** assist. Thanks