VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My name is ***** *****. My vw radio is in safe mode, I need…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. My vw radio is in safe mode

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I need a pin

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
Vin is 3vwsk69m13m165825 serial no: 956369 model no: cq-jv1067xc
2/18/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i do need the 14 digit VWZ serial # ***** the radio so i can help you !!

thanks

I have to pull my radio out to get the number I will look and get back with you

Great Let me know

My question was not answered.
I will not be paying

How can I assist with out the serial #.