VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

08 vw jetty 2,5 have code uo101.. I got the fuses miced up…

Customer Question
08 vw jetty 2,5 have...
08 vw jetty 2,5 have code uo101..
I got the fuses miced up in engine compartment or the fuses by the door inside
I need to know which fuse controls or works with the emission control panel.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
2/14/2016
VW Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Below are the diag steps for this U communication code. There are 2 wires to each module for the CAN BUS communication circuit and there is an issue with these wires or a module or its from a scan tool communication issue.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/canbus.pdf

Do you know your engine code and the vehicle build date. I can then get you a fuse box diagram so you can check correct fuse locations.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris