VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I asked a question about a 04 VW beetle and I have not

Customer Question
received an answer yet. Please...
I asked a question about a 04 VW beetle and I have not received an answer yet. Please respond.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
2/11/2016
VW Mechanic: gomi_otaku, VW Technician replied 2 years ago
gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician

Your other question shows that it has been answered- but you have TWO other questions, and viewing the closed one I can see that you have tried operating the master switch.

You will need to open the left front door, open the fuse panel on the end of the dash, and make sure that the fuse for the convertible top is OK. fuse 43, 30a.

Let me know if that is OK, and if not respond back in this same question thread.

Also check fuses 67 and 68, they power the convertible top module, and the motor. Also both 30a fuses