VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have a 2012 VW Jetta 2.5 SE Gasoline. I need a diagram of…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a 2012...
Hi, I have a 2012 VW Jetta 2.5 SE Gasoline. I need a diagram of the interior fusebox which shows which fuses by amp go where. I pulled the only 1 amp fuse to check it and I dropped it and now I don't where it goes. I'm getting all sorts of warnings on my dashboard now. Slippery Road, Low Tire Pressure when originally before I pulled the 1 amp fuse I waw getting a main engine warning light.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
1/27/2016
VW Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The fuses are numbered in the fuse panel and I have enclosed the chart in the list be low for the order in which they are placed in the panel. Copy and paste the link below to your browser to open the file. See if this will help you with the missing fuse. The engine warning light comes on when the computer sees a system fault and in order to determine the cause you are going to need to scan the computer system to retrieve the fault code that should be setting. If you can get me the fault code I will advise you from there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuse%20listing%20Jan%2027.pdf