VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My name is ***** *****.
, I have a 2003 Jetta. The

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a 2003 Jetta. The Engine wont stay running. It turns over and revs for a second if a push on the gas but then dies straight away. I replaced the fuel pump this morning. I checked the fuel relay and it makes a clicking sound which makes me think thats working. And i checked fuse #28 and it's fine. Wonder what else it could be. Maybe put the fuel pump in wrong?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
1/21/2016
VW Mechanic: Jeromy Madison,
 replied 2 years ago
Jeromy Madison

Hello, are you still having an issue with your Jetta? Which engine does it have? Does it run if you don't touch the throttle?

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced