VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

I have the vin number and the serial number from the monsoon

Customer Question
radio that came out of...
I have the vin number and the serial number from the monsoon radio that came out of a 2004 vw new beetle the vin # ***** ***** The serial # ***** the radio is VWZ4Z7D3005855 can you get me the code to unlock this radio since Im going to put it into my 2003 vw beetle convertible
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
1/10/2016
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

FYI if you have purchased a second hand radio it has been documented that the etched serial # ***** the electronic serial # ***** be different due to piecing 2 stereo's into one so be beware!!
here is your serial # ***** radio code:

Radio data Serial number: VWZ4Z7D3005855
PIN: 0287

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician