VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

We just bought our daughter a 2010 VW Jetta TDI and a few

Customer Question
Hi, We just bought our daughter...
We just bought our daughter a 2010 VW Jetta TDI and a few weeks ago the radio, sunroof, power outlet, and power seats went out. We have checked the fuses and they all seem in tact. Do you have any other possible causes?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
11/6/2015
VW Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

This is going to take some extensive electrical diag to diagnose, can you do that?

Does the vehicle have the memory seat option?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician