Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

I have a 2012 VW Jetta GLI. The windshield washer and rear

Customer Question

I have a 2012 VW Jetta GLI. The windshield washer and rear trunk lock release have stopped working. Which fuse or fuses control these two items?
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

i do need the vin # ***** get that information !!

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The VIN# ***** my 2012 VW Jetta GLI is #3VW4A7AJ0CM065329
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iud6pg4igg449og/fuses.pdf?dl=0

please go to the above link for the pdf file of all fuses of the vehicle. this will help out tremendously!!

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Wolfgang!I tried that Dropbox link but the page comes up blank. There's a blue tab for Download but nothing happens. There's also a sign in for Dropbox but I don't personally use dropbox so do not have an account. Is there another link you can send me that I can open?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

copy and paste that link and retry