Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

Volkswagen tdi: I need a pin used radio vw. radio

Customer Question

I need a pin for a used radio for my vw. radio serial number is *****
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. Also if you have purchased a second hand radio it has been documented that the etched serial # ***** the electronic serial # ***** be different due to piecing 2 stereo's into one so be beware!!here is your serial # ***** radio code: Radio dataSerial number: VWZ4Z7L1108502PIN: 0656 anything else?if not.....I try to be online 365 days a year.I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!So please rate me above!!!!If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.ThanksWolfgang
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 2 years ago.
just checking if you still need any more help
if not.....
I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.
Note your good faith deposit does not compensate me for my assistance!
This rating is VERY IMPORTANT for myself ! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!
A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!
So please rate me above!!!!
If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.
Thanks
Wolfgang