VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Volkswagen Beetle TDI: I have a 00 beetle tdi and I am trying…

Customer Question
I have a 00 beetle...
I have a 00 beetle tdi and I am trying to fix my transmission. It is in limp mode showing codes for both speed sensors and all of the shift solenoids, checked for volts at speed sensor connectors and shows 0 volts on both, checked the harness up to the cpu and it seems fine. On the cpu connection which pin should have volts to find out if I am getting volts to it??
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: VW
Update pin 1 and 23 read 11.41 (battery is low) guessing pin 1 is negative and pin 23 positive?
7/5/2015
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello I'm Wolfgang here to help. first i do need to know what are the fault codes are stored. second if you clear the faults and then road test what codes do come back?third i do need a VIN # ***** the vehicle to get the wiring diagram.last what repairs or work was performed recently? thanks
Thank you but i already figured it out i need a new tcu and need to drop the pan to check the harness to solenoid E. Are the $5 refundable or no??
that you need to take with customer service