VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Volkswagen Passat GLS: my name is***** just bought a

Customer Question
Hi my name is***** just...
Hi my name is***** just bought a 2004 Passat but I'm having problem first their is water on the rear passenger seat it like flooding I vacuum it and next day their is more water and now I am having this problem my car I put it in drive or reverse and it jump very hard and it feels like it is forced when driving can u help me with this situation pliz
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: VW
6/26/2015
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hi I'm Wolfgang here to assist. is the front passenger carpet and floor wet also ?
Yes
When I turn the aircon water would come out of the vents,but my dad said that it maybe be clog the drain cuz water was not coming out under the car she u have the a/c on so he cloged it out and it stop coming out water from vents but there is still water coming out I don't know from where but it gets the back floor and carpet wet of the passenger back seat.can u plis help I would appreciate it.
I was texting with someone else and he hasn't answer my question but he did charge me what kind of help is this cuz I already explain him everything the problem was and now someone come and ask me something and I need to pay 38$ I call this a fraud
sorry for the delayed response. you can have a compounded issue here. first known issue is the pollen filter housing is leaking. the gasket needs to be replaced on the housing with butyl to keep from water entering the cabin. the water leakage has contaminated the trans module because the module is located under the passenger front floor carpet. so the carpet needs to be removed to extract all water out and inspect wiring for corrosion. so it may be an expensive repair