Martin, auto electrical
Experience:  South African Trade Diploma in Auto Electrical
47606789

Hey Dan - I have a 2004 vw passat that's leaking coolant. There's

Customer Question

Hey Dan - I have a 2004 vw passat that's leaking coolant. There's no puddle underneath, it's not in the oil. I took it to the shop twice now and they ran pressure tests and don't see any issues. They replaced a couple of the hoses, that didn't fix the issue.
Category: VW
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer.The only other thing you can do is to take the car to a reputable radiator shop and let them test the coolant for exhaust gas.This will proof whether your car's cylinder head gasket is ok or not. At time the coolant will not leak when the engine is cold only when it is hot. Greetings,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jon,
Did you have time to have the coolant checked? I was just wondering.
Greetings,
Martin.