VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Volkswagen Jetta 2.5: , I'm Max like a said i have 2005

Customer Question
Hello , I'm Max like...
Hello , I'm Max like a said i have 2005 vw jetta and some body gave a battery jump because the battery was not good hehicle start at the time but de second time it didn't work so the customer went and got new battery but this time the vehicle start for a second and stalls i checked fuse from the fuel pump is good and pressure in the system seems to be fine too what else i have to check?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: VW
6/22/2015
VW Mechanic: Billy, Trainer/Master tech. replied 3 years ago
Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry.Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
Does the vehicle still start everytime, for one second, then it stalls?
do you have any warning lights or messages on the instrument cluster? (especially the immobilizer light (key in car light) ?