VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Volkswagen Jetta TDI: 2013 Jetta- So, I hit a curb with the…

Customer Question
2013 Jetta- So, I hit...
2013 Jetta- So, I hit a curb with the front tire. Wheel is severely gauged and tire is flat. Now with spare on, tire is showing Toe-in and handling is effected; steering wheel is pulled to the right when driving straight. What would I be looking at in price range fix?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: VW
6/20/2015
VW Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
I am going to the dealership today, as I have a sales appointment. Was trying to get a sense of the cost of the damage to see the impact on my trade in. My appointment is at 9am today so I won't need an answer any longer.
Give or takeTire 100$Wheel 300$Alignment 80$Most likely the steering linkage and possibly the suspension is damaged 800$I estimate at minimum 700$ and maximum 3000$ in damage. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris