VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T: My center low tail lights on the trunk…

Customer Question
My center low tail lights...
My center low tail lights on the trunk lid are not working. Including brake lights. I would like to know which fuse to check, but of course it's not in the manual.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2015
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello there! I'm Wolfgang ! I will try to assist you as much as I can.
I do need the vin # ***** the vehicle to get the correct wiring diagram.
To verify what is the issue no lights working on the trunk lid? Does the other brake lights work or not ? Running lights? Etc.
Thanks

VIN: 3VW3L7AJ5CM311359

Side brake lights work, so does turn signal. No inside brake or tail light.

While I check the diagram. The trunk needs to be closed to make sure the lights work. Some jettas if the trunk is open the deck lid lights will not work
Hey Mike ! are you getting a trunk ajar light on in the dash?
please let me know