VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

Volkswagen Touareg: My 2004 Touareg V8 has a stop fault running

Customer Question
My 2004 Touareg V8 has...
My 2004 Touareg V8 has a stop fault running gear error message
Things I have done
Replaced the battery
Replaced 40 amp fuse under the driver side seat
Replaced D3 relay under the dash
I am still do not have voltage at the terminal for the air suspension compressor
I can jumper relay 30 and 87 and can hear the compressor start up.
Fuse relay terminal 86( ground) and 85 are not getting power.
There is another 5 wire terminal going to the compressor
Is there another fuse I'm missing?
Need a wiring diagram from the relay to the air suspension compressor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: VW
6/11/2015
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello there! I'm Wolfgang ! I will try to assist you as much as I can.
i do need the vin # ***** get the correct repair information to assist.
was there a scan test performed?
The vin number is *****
I do not have Scan tool
I got it fixed it was a fuse on the left side that was not identified in the owers manual
ok
Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician