chris
chris, Expert VW technician
Experience:  Almost 10 years experiance, top technician western region, Team leader
31662608

I've followed every

Customer Question

I've followed every instruction and can't release the air bag.
Category: VW
Expert:  chris replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes it helps if you use a mirror so you can see the clips I also pull the airbag as I am prying on the clips so it releases
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes before we called you we followed a similar thread on the Volkswagen forum. we looked with the mirror, pushed on the bag before prying, and after prying. I'm hoping there's a trick. Maybe I'm not prying correctly. Or maybe I am prying on the wrong part of the clip.
Maybe you could actually call me and talk me through it sometime tomorrow morning. Thanks Courtney(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way. Two of us worked on this for three hours today. I think my problem is and I have never seen one of these bags off. The diagrams online or not making any sense to me. I can't see exactly what it is I'm supposed to pry on. Courtney
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think that I'm not very satisfied with this service. I didn't hear back from anyone regarding my response to your answer to my question. I wasn't given any info. that I hadn't already gotten online. I paid someone to get it off for me. I can see that it is something that could have been easily described to me.Please refund me and maybe we'll try you folks again in the future.Thank you, *****'ANNIBALE(###) ###-####