vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified
22815973

Replace and fuel pump in and 1994 honda accord where is it located?

Customer Question

how do you replace and fuel pump in and 1994 honda accord where is it located?
Category: VW
Expert:  vwtech0405 replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer!!

Some of the accords you can chane the fuel pump by lifting the rear seat bottom Lift the seat bottom on the rear seat ans see if you have the access panel for the fuel pump if you dont then you will need to remove the fuel tank o replace it. I hope this helps.

Please dont forget to click accept for my answer and advice this is the only way i get compensated for my time and knowledge thanks

graphic

1. Disconnect the fuel lines and connector.
  2. Remove the fuel pump mounting nuts.
  1. Reverse procedure to install. Torque fuel pump mounting nuts to 6 Nm (4 lb-ft) . Torque fuel line bolt to 28 Nm (20 lb-ft) .
  2. Replace washers as shown in the illustration. CAUTION: Do not attempt to disassemble the fuel pump, it is not designed to be field serviced.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks
No problem

Please do not forget to click the accept button as this is the only way I get compensated for my time and knowledge!