VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

volkswagen golf: a1999..power from battery to compresor it works…

Customer Question
have a1999 voulkswagen golf...
have a1999 voulkswagen golf no power to a/c allfuses are ok if Isend power from battery to compresor it works
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: VW
6/24/2010
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 8 years ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Welcome to Just Answer!!!

Are you fans coming on high when the ac is turned on???
if Isend power from batteryto compresor only
So the fans are not coming on correct??

if Iturn a/c on no but if I put power to compresor direct from battery they will come on

Ok what you will need to do is check all the fuses and cables located on the fuse box located on top of the battery if those are ok you will more then likely have a faulty fan control module located under the battery tray better seen from the bottom of the vehicle the clutch on the compressor will not come on if the fans are not working . I hope this helps.

Please do not forget to click the accept button as this is the only way I get compensated for my time and knowledge!
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

yes you are wright thank you

Your welcome