VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

2004 VW Touareg: it started making noise under the hood..smoke…

Customer Question
Hello and thank you in...
Hello and thank you in advance. I have a 2004 VW Touareg and it started making noise under the hood i located the sound and my husband unplugged what we found out through the model number was my vaccuum pump. We replaced it and the noise came back two weeks later and it was with smoke this time. The replacement part was still good, so what can it be.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/15/2010
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 8 years ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Welcome to Just Answer!!!

Can you please post a picture or a part # XXXXX i can see wich part exactly you are speaking of thanks!!