Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2016 volvo xc90 LED headlamp assy that I changed…

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 volvo xc90 LED headlamp assy that I changed along with the hi/lo beam drive & turn signal drive. The headlamp got minor damage.The low beam on passenger side does not work. Every thing else is OK. What should I be looking at to fix the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

No, is there one for a LED assy, and if so, where

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, haven't check fuses , but did a light check , and there was power at several pins. Is there a fuse for low beam on a LED assy, and if so, where is the location.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Volvo
5/30/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 21 days ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

you use new or used ? you use Volvo scanner to restore re calibrate headlight ? was car in accident >?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I used a new OEM head lamp, hi/lo beam drive unit, turn signal drive unit. Light was damaged from accident. No wiring was compromised.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Is there a fuse for right head lamp lo beam, if so, where is it located.
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 20 days ago

I don't think I have answer for that here online for you im sorry

some question we don't know