Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I am getting the park assist service required and" i"

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the park assist service required and " i " displayed, but my car does not have park assist. What is the cause/remedy for this?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

2008 C30 lux

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C30 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havn't tried anything yet - still wondering why I get the message at all

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

All else is good...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Volvo
4/3/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

remove park assist software from car by installing other software with non park assist