Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Wiring harness under passenger seat. three wires pulled out…

Customer Question
Wiring harness under passenger...

Wiring harness under passenger seat. three wires pulled out of block by my dog (yes really). airbag and windshield washer motor disabled. Where can I find a wiring diagram to make sure the pins go in the correct sockets

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Volvo. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I think it will have to be question and answer dialog.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Volvo
Three wires pulled from block are Brown, Green, and Purple/white stripe. Br and Gn look to be 20Ga and Purple is maybe 24Ga. It is the large block mounted to the seat bottom. loose wires are on the driver side of the block. sockets are facing the front of the car
3/31/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic

Year??
Model??
Engine??

no no 3.2 liter 6cyl

Sorry.......I do not have those wiring diagrams here for that Model
Please do not respond to this, as it will LOCK question
Will OPT OUT & see if someone else has them
They will post here

I may be able to solve by myself before then. If so I will need a refund

contact customer service on your page