Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Dropped headliner on my C70. All answers point to adhesive…

Customer Question
Dropped headliner on my...

Dropped headliner on my C70. All answers point to adhesive that may or may not hold in hot weather. No good answer available.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your C70?

2011 not that it matters. Web is full of same issue from many years.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C70 yourself? What have you tried so far?

All anyone can suggest is to use glue. Even shops say the same. Not a reliable fix. I will fix myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If only solution is glue then I do not need to speak with mechanic.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Volvo
3/29/2018
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Is it just the cloth that has dropped or is the backing behind the cloth also sagging?

What method of repair are you wanting to do?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris