Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2008 c70 volvo trunk is locked because the top

Hi my 2008 c70 volvo...
Hi my 2008 c70 volvo trunk is locked because the top malfunction service button is on. How can I open the trunk to let the hatch inside down so that the 5 second code will work?
The hard top is still up, however, the information says its unlocked. Also the hatch inside the trunk is open which disables the 5 second code disallowing it to be reset.
3/27/2018
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
It will problem with module calibration or pump control relasing locks . There are no cheap out come as roof repair . Also remember as soon as you start working on it roof can be open with special scanner but you can’t close anymore until you fix it and price can ranage from 500-$7000
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Calibration reset would be first step if that can work restore functions that that is all you need but if it can’t be calibrated then you must change parts